Kilsaran Connect Webinars
On the back of our hugely successful Essential Learning Series seminars, we have recently launched Kilsaran Connect, a series of live webinars which meet the increasing demands of our clients across Ireland and the UK.
Presented by Kilsarans Senior Technical Team, these webinars provide industry insight, address the common queries of many construction professionals, and help to bridge the gap between industry understanding of relevant products, standards and their implementation. The response to the webinars so far has been extremely positive with a higher number of delegates than expected in attendance.
The Kilsaran Connect webinars are completely free and attendees are entitled to receive a CPD certificate of attendance after each one has been completed.
Kilsaran Connect Essential Learning Series continues this Friday!
The Webinar titled ‘Aggregates for Construction – Guidance to Selection and Specification’ will take place this Friday 22nd January 2021 at 10:00 am.
You can register for this event HERE
Content will include:
- Aggregate extraction and processing
- Overview of aggregate standards
- Pipe bedding and pipe surrounding
- Filter drain materials
- Materials for earthworks, embankments and bulk fill
- Sub base materials for Roadworks
- Granular fill materials for use in house and building construction
- Certification and documentation associated with aggregates
This webinar is completely free and attendees are entitled to receive a CPD certificate of attendance after completion.