Kilsaran Connect Webinars
On the back of our hugely successful Essential Learning Series seminars, we have recently launched Kilsaran Connect, a series of live webinars which meet the increasing demands of our clients across Ireland and the UK.
Presented by Kilsarans Senior Technical Team, these webinars provide industry insight, address the common queries of many construction professionals, and help to bridge the gap between industry understanding of relevant products, standards and their implementation. The response to the webinars so far has been extremely positive with a higher number of delegates than expected in attendance.
The Kilsaran Connect webinars are completely free and attendees are entitled to receive a CPD certificate of attendance after each one has been completed.
Kilsaran Connect Essential Learning Series continues this Wednesday!
The Webinar titled Sustainable urban Drainage Systems (SuDS) and The Fundamentals of Permeable paving & Porous asphalt will occur this Wednesday, 28th of April, at 12 noon.
You can register for this event HERE.
The webinar will cover the following:
Sustainable Water Management
- Why SuDS has become so vital when it comes to managing water runoff while reducing the significant impact on sewer and drainage systems
- Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems, and the problems it will solve
- Permeable Paving is a Sustainable Urban Drainage System option
- Installation, design and for a SuDS system and where this knowledge can be sourced.
- Rainwater harvesting as an option for fully tanked systems
- Maintenance of permeable paving, the do’s and don’ts and the maintenance documents available to review (including Pre-Sealing)
- Grangegorman Campus DIT as an example project in which permeable paving was used
- Porous asphalt as a Sustainable Urban Drainage System option
This webinar is completely free, and attendees are entitled to receive a CPD certificate of attendance after completion.