Truck Drivers (Meath/Dublin/Kildare/Cork)
An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials. We are currently looking for experienced HGV Truck Drivers for a number of our locations:
- Brownstown – Co.Kildare
- Dunboyne – Co.Meath
- Millennium – Co.Dublin
- Lucan – Co.Dublin
- Tallaght – Co.Dublin
- South Bank Road – Co.Dublin
- Ballinascorney – Co.Dublin
- Rossmore – Co. Cork
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Complete all collections and deposits as scheduled to ensure effective and efficient service to all customers and facilities.
- Ensure that on arrival, the delivery is safe to make and respect the customer’s property; if in doubt consult with customer and/or local Manager or Transport Manager.
- Complete a check of delivery with customer and obtain a signature.
- Maintain a schedule of all deliveries and collections.
- Operate trucks in a safe and effective manner in order to minimise the risk of injury and/or property damage.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner according to all relevant legislations, policies and procedures.
- Perform daily safety checks and maintenance checks.
- Drive within the Tachograph Law and Driver Hour Limits.
- Clean trucks as scheduled and / or required. Maintain the cleanliness of the cab.
- Report any incidents or accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with the company’s accident reporting procedure.
- Attend essential training in order to carry out the driver role.
- Provide support in the yard as required by Location Manager.
- Ensure trucks and equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, to include Health & Safety Policy and Driving for Work Policy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ HGV driving experience.
- Clean relevant Drivers Licence.
- Up to date CPC Driver qualification.
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card.
- Valid Safe Pass.
All applications to email@example.com