Trainee Location Manager (Tullamore, Co.Offaly)
We are currently looking for a Trainee Location Manager for our site in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
The successful candidates will have a positive and professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to work independently. The nature of the work will require that the candidate demonstrate initiative and responsibility and be flexible/adaptive to a fast-paced and fluid business environment.
Reporting to the Location Manager you will assist in ensuring the location is operated to meet the highest standards of environmental, safety and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain the highest standard of quality and safety in all areas of production from manufacturing to shipment.
- Oversee efficient plant operations related to production and scheduling.
- Manage the schedule and performance of production maintenance.
- Ensure the plant maintains proper stock inventories (raw materials, machinery/vehicle parts, etc.).
- Supervise hourly personnel & drivers to include: – hiring, training, directing, counseling and disciplining employees according to company policy.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 year’s experience with building materials, quarry operations, associated equipment and fleet management.
- An understanding of QC/QA for the ready-mix concrete industry.
- Third level completion to a minimum of HND or equivalent desirable.
Must have own transport as our sites are not accessible by public transport. On-site parking available.
All applications to email@example.com