Sales and Account Manager (North East) – Concrete Products and Aggregates
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales & Account Manager to join our Sales Team. This is a client facing role with a combination of account management and new business generation. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with customers in the North East of Ireland.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop new and existing business by positively promoting the company’s full range of products.
- Manage key customer accounts.
- Introduce all new products and services offered by the company in line with the business strategy.
- Establish and maintain on-going customer business relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product satisfaction.
- Provide accurate and rapid cost calculations and quotations to customers.
- Responsible for negotiating terms of an agreement and closing of sales.
- Responsible for negotiating price variation, delivery, and specification with customers.
- Proactively deal with and close out customer complaints in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- Provide assistance with budgets, strategy, planning and forecasting when required.
- Attend production scheduling, sales and marketing meetings, trade events and conferences as required.
- Prepare and deliver all reports and letters in an accurate and timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience
- Third level qualification in Sales & Marketing or Engineering is a bonus.
- 5+ years’ solid experience in a sales role and in a related industry. Previous technical sales experience is an advantage.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or Call Lorcan on 0862940003 to learn more