An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials. The successful individual will liaise closely with our Plant Fitters and will engage in the maintenance and repair of factory plant, machinery and generating equipment at our Paving & Walling Manufacturing Plant in Co Meath.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining all production machinery & equipment in close liaison with fitters on site.
- Responsible for fixing breakdowns.
- Liaise with contractors & suppliers.
- Responsible for assisting with electrical installations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Fully Qualified Electrician
- Experience in Industrial & Domestic Installation techniques.
- PLC experience an advantage
- Safety systems experience and advantage
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong diagnostic abilities.
- Computer literate.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong planning & organisation skills.
- Previous experience in welding / fabrication an advantage.
- Strong planning & organisational skills.
Character & Personal Qualities
- A team player with flexibility.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent time keeping skills.
- Have a keen interest in Plant maintenance.
Must have own transport as our sites are not accessible by public transport. On-site parking available.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org