Production Operative – Dunboyne, Co.Meath
An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete and bituminous construction materials. We are currently looking for General Operatives for our Paving Production Plant in Piercetown, Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Operation of mechanical equipment.
- Adhering to quality control standards and ensure production output meets quality standards.
- Picking customer orders.
- Loading customer orders onto trucks.
- Checking orders.
- General cleaning/housekeeping.
- Provide cover for Loading Shovels when required;
- Your responsibilities are not limited to those outlined above, and you are expected to carry out other reasonable duties from time to time, as requested by your manager.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Production and machine experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- Manual Handling.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent time management ability.
- Knowledge of health & safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively (radio/phone system).
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Character & Personal Qualities
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills that is comfortable working in a collaborative and cross-functional work environment ·
- Well organised
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Shows an interest in continual development and improvement, strives to be more efficient, reducing costs and increasing output.
- Excellent time-keeper.
All applications to email@example.com