MAMF Fitters – Dublin/Meath/Kildare/Cork
We are currently looking for experienced MAMF Construction Plant Fitters for a number of our production facilities including;
- Dunboyne, Co.Meath
- Kilcullen, Co.Meath
- Various locations throughout Co. Dublin
- Rossmore, Co.Cork
The successful candidate will have full responsibility of routine maintenance and servicing of plant equipment and machinery in an efficient and safety driven manner.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Routine maintenance and servicing of plant equipment and machinery
- Development and implementation of plant wide preventative maintenance programme.
- Diagnosing Breakdowns.
- Liaising with external contractors to schedule work on site and ensuring that all such work is fully approved in advance and completed to the required standards.
- Scheduling periodic testing of safety equipment and maintaining records of same.
- Recycling/Re-using parts/materials, where possible.
- Demonstrate a lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Time Served Trade in a mechanical discipline – MAMF preferable
- 1 Years minimum within relevant industry (quarry, sand & gravel, concrete and crushed stone).
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Must have own transport as our sites are not accessible by public transport. On-site parking available.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org