Maintenance Storeroom Supervisor – Dunboyne, Co.Meath
An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete and bituminous construction materials. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Storeroom Supervisor to join our Paving and Walling Maintenance team. The core function of this role will be to co-ordinate all stock and procurement or maintenance parts for the Clonee factories.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the New Maintenance store
- Managing all parts and inventory in and out
- Work closely with Maintenance manager with Suppliers, Budgets and service of all maintenance related items
- Develop and own a parts system/list per supplier for the businesses requirements based on a min/max inventory threshold
- Complete all invoicing related to Maintenance parts and services
- Preparing for Quarterly planned maintenance events
- Playing a vital part in the overall Maintenance team
Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years procurement and vendor management experience is key
- General understanding of maintenance functions to a manufacturing business
- Experience in parts inventory systems and platforms
- Manufacturing or engineering experience is a bonus
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry machinery and equipment.
- Ability to build and develop strong supplier relationships.
- Exceptional IT skills –essential MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Proven contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Character & Personal Qualities:
- Strong planning and organization skillset
- A teamplayer with a collaborative and flexible approach.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org