Apprentice Electrician – Dunboyne, Co. Meath
An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete and bituminous construction materials. The successful individual will work alongside a Qualified Electrician and will engage in the maintenance and repair of factory plant, machinery and generating equipment at our Paving & Walling Manufacturing Plant in Dunboyne, Co Meath.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining all production machinery& equipment in close liaison with fitters onsite.
- Responsible for fixing breakdowns.
- Liaise with contractors & suppliers.
- Responsible for assisting with electrical installations.
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 passes in Junior Cert Certificate.
- Phase 1 or 2 completed of Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Experience in Industrial & Domestic Installation Techniques.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong diagnostic abilities.
- Computer literate.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong planning & organisation skills.
Character & Personal Qualities:
- A team player with flexibility.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
All applications to firstname.lastname@example.org